Sebastian Gruba (Hedonskate Staff) with his collection of clips stacked around 2014. Filmed around Poland and Barcelona.
Hedonskate Manager – Sebastian Gruba in his new edit titled “Alexandria”. Clips filmed during Fall`12 around Katowice area.
Triker Mag is the new extreme sports magazine from Poland. The newest issue includes the Winterclash 2011 Story written by Sebastian Gruba (Hedonskate Working Crew). Make sure to check it out! The mag is available online – http://issuu.com/trikermagazine/docs/trikermag-no1-official Continue reading
Polish Rolling League 2012 series is finished! With the final event in Rzeszów last weekend, the competition between best polish riders has come to an end. Bladers from all over the country fought through 11 events, collecting points in three categories (Junior, Senior, Master).
Hedonskate is proud to announce that the official Polish Champion of 2012 is our rider Tomek Przybylik (USD, Intruz), the second place and the title of vice-champion went to Krystian Zarzeczny (Razors, Intruz). Huge props guys! Also check the other Hedonskate crew results:
- Przemek Madej – 4th place (Master)
- Łukasz Malewski – 8th place (Master)
- Radek Kojtych – 11th (Master)
- Kuba Olejarz – 15th (Master)
- Mirek Ragan – 21st (Master)
- Grażyna Wratny – 22th (Masters)
- Sebastian Gruba – 2nd (Senior)
- Tomasz Szymczyk – 16th (Senior)
Coziefornia 2012 results:
1. Kacper Nosek
2. Tomasz Harendarz
3. Marcel Hemerling
1. Michał Szczyrbowski
2. Jacek Olewniczak
3. Sebastian Gruba (Hedonskate Working Crew)
1. Maxime Genoud (Rollerblade)
2. Tomasz Przybylik (Hedonskate, USD, Intruz)
3. Krystian Zarzeczny (Hedonskate, Razors, Intruz)
“….After six months we can easily say that our expansion is going well. There’s been tons of positive feedback from German customers. There is still much to be done, yet I think we managed to put some life into Berlin’s blading community by organizing the few Hedonskating sessions, hosting the Pariah DVD premiere, the Real Street Berlin contest, etc… ”